Education infrastructure includes, suitable spaces to learn. This is one of the most basic elements necessary to ensure access to education. School classrooms are the most common place in which structured learning takes place with groups of children. While learning also takes place in a variety of different types of spaces – tents, temporary shelters, plastic sheeting, shade of trees, places of worship, people’s homes, and so on—families and communities expect formal education to take place in classrooms that have been designed for safety and comfort.
We have Best Infrastructure for your students as well as staff members:-
- Sufficient space per child, usually guided by standards set by a country’s Ministry of Education
- Sufficient space for 30-40 children per classroom, to permit efficient use of teachers
- Construction methods that ensure the safety of children in school, suited to natural hazards of the region
- Adequate separate sanitary facilities for boys and girls and for staff
- Increasingly, electricity and Internet connectivity.